Friday, October 5, 2012

High Heels Walking in Wonderful Copenhagen reviews

High Heels Walking in I was a little skeptical buying this shoe with the picture but once I pulled it out of the box.....gorgeous. It is a half-size up that you should order in this brand. I put these on and the padded bed is amazing. There are comfortable from the first time you wear them. The leather over time I believe will become softer and be a great shoe to slip on and go but look fantastic. I really like this brand and the quality is amazing. Cute shoe!!

Shoe sizes as stated and is perfect for water use. My wife purchased these shoes from and uses them in our association's swimming pool. After use, they dry fast too. She really loves these water shoes.
High Heels Walking in Wonderful Copenhagen reviews
High Heels Walking in Not for meI normally love all Keen sandals, I have 2 other pair in a different style but the footbed on this one isn't as thick as the others I have so for me they weren't quite right. The good news is that they are very lightweight. I returned them and got the Keen Balboa. is always so accomodating when it comes to returns. Published 13 months ago by Anonymous ?

No comments:

Post a Comment